Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greetings, friends, and welcome to my 4th annual list. I wanted to make things a little more interactive this time out, so in addition to reading my opinions, viewing cover art and downloading sample tracks from my 20 favorite new releases of 2006, you can leave comments of your own and read the comments of others. Hopefully, some good discussion will ensue, and some of you can point me to great music I may have missed this year. So let's get to it, in alphabetical order.
Greetings, friends, and welcome to my 4th annual list. I wanted to make things a little more interactive this time out, so in addition to reading my opinions, viewing cover art and downloading sample tracks from my 20 favorite new releases of 2006, you can leave comments of your own and read the comments of others. Hopefully, some good discussion will ensue, and some of you can point me to great music I may have missed this year. So let's get to it, in alphabetical order.
2 comments:
Billy Preston!!
But of course! Jeez, that was a stupid omission. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment